Friday, June 03, 2005

June... the year is half over

Here we are in June and the year is half over. Good time to reflect on the first half of the year and perhaps remember those new year resolutions that we may have made. I honestly don't remember if I made any, perhaps to be healthier this year, but I think we all say that one.
I found a link to this article and video about the music industry. It's called The Way The Music Died. The 60 minute program can be viewed completely and it is cut into 4 chapters for easier viewing. It is just another show to confirm what we all knew about the industry and its plans to use musicians for the mighty dollar. Let me know what you think after watching in the comments area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

As soon as a I havea free 60 minutes I'm going to absorb this...

Hey! Don't know why it took me so long to comment on YOUR blog, but I'm definitely digging it & promise to stick around...

Congrats on the PSP :-)
You may find this site of interest:
http://www.pspdrive.com/v1.0/

:-)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home