Monday, June 06, 2005

It's all true!

Steve Jobs has confirmed that next year there will be new macs with Intel inside. The transition to all macs is supposed to be completed by 2007. He also confirmed rumors of Marklar, a PC version of OS X that has been in development since OS X came out. What does this all mean? Let the games begin!

I think next year and the following year, Apple will look different than what we see today. Of course no one knows how this change will be good or bad in the long run. We need to believe that even if people are commenting right now that they will not buy or support Apple, where will they go? To Linux on a PC because they won't accept Windows. So tell me what is better, Linux or OS X on a PC platform? Be realistic, c'mon, this news will open the market to Apple tremendously. Microsoft should be thinking now what the hell are they going to do. OS X is a real competitor and Linux never was. I think this news is going to hurt any Linux growth in the future. It will stay with the many geeks but never grow enough than it is today I believe.

2 Comments:

Blogger designchick69 said...

I agree with you 100%..I just hope Apple doesn't loose sight of its roots...

11:35 AM  
Blogger jonnie darko said...

I don't think Apple would take this risk unless it was very well planned. I think right now, it is the shock that is making people comment poorly at mac websites.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home